O/C mapper (Object to Cloud). Leverage Windows Azure
without getting dragged down by low level technicalities.
Strong typed put/get on the blob storage:
Strong typed enumeration of the blob storage:
IBlobStorageProvider storage = ... ; // init snipped
CustomerBlobName name = ... ; // init snipped
var customer = storage.GetBlob(name); // strong type retrieved
Scalable services with implicit queue processing:
foreach(var name in storage.List(CustomerBlobName.Prefix(country))
var customer = storage.GetBlob(name); // strong type, no cast!
// do something with 'customer', snipped
[QueueServiceSettings(AutoStart = true, QueueName = "ping")]
public class PingPongService : QueueService<double>
protected override void Start(double x)
var y = x * x; // 'x' has been retrieved from queue 'ping'
Put(y, "pong"); // 'y' has been put in queue named 'pong'
- Strong typing.
- Scalable by design.
- Cloud storage abstraction.
(check the FeatureMap)
- Queue Services as a scalable equivalent of Windows Services.
- Scheduled Services as a cloud equivalent of the task scheduler.
- Strong-typed blob I/O, queue I/O, table I/O.
- Autoscaling with VM provisioning.
- Logs and monitoring.
- Inversion of Control on the cloud.
- Web administration console.
This is yet another open source project from Lokad